Firstly, For Carl Walther creed, those beliefs are superior ergonomics. Secondly, excellence in trigger design, and unparalleled accuracy, quality and reliability. Thirdly, The new Carl-Walther Creed makes a statement in modern polymer-frame handguns that all of these features can be achieved with an economic price-tag. Further, The Creed offers a reinforced polymer frame with signature ergonomics that shooters have come to expect from Walther.
Walther Creed 9mm
Firstly, The Creed features a pre-cocked double-action trigger system and a bobbed hammer that ensure a no-snag draw from a concealment. Secondly, This system provides the shooter with a light and smooth trigger pull. Thirdly, consistent from the first shot to the last. Further, All metal components are treated with a corrosion and abrasion resistant TENIFER® coating. Moreover, providing a matte black hardened surface. Furthermore, With an ambidextrous magazine release, low profile steel 3-dot sights, and front and rear cocking serrations on the slide, Walther refused to compromise on the quality or features of the Creed.
- Firstly, TRIGGER SYSTEM: The pre-cocked, double-action trigger provides a light and smooth trigger pull, consistent from the first shot to the last.
- Secondly, SIGNATURE WALTHER ERGONOMICS:Comfortable shape. Non-slip cross-directional grip surface for better control.
- Thirdly, TENIFER™ COATING ON SLIDE, BARREL, AND INSIDE ACTION PARTS: Resists corrosion. Matte finish.
- Further, LOW PROFILE STEEL THREE DOT SIGHTS: Rapid aiming and target acquisition. Low profile won’t snag clothing.
- 2 SAFETIES: Firing pin and Drop safeties.
- MIL-STD-1913 PICATINNY ACCESSORY MOUNTING RAIL: For lights, lasers, or other tactical devices.
- FRONT AND REAR SLIDE SERRATIONS: Non-slip surface to operate the slide smoothly. Distinctive Walther styling.
- AMBIDEXTROUS MAGAZINE RELEASE BUTTON: Conveniently positioned for thumb operation. Reversible for right or left hand operation.
- SLIDE STOP LEVER: The slide stop lever is on the left side and can be reached and operated with the thumb. Placement allows operation without a change in grip.
- Model: 2815516
- Caliber: 9mm
- Finish: Black
- Magazines Included: 2
- Barrel: (Length – Twist) 4″ – 1/10
- Trigger Pull: 6.52 lbs
- Capacity: 10 rds
- Overall Length: 7.3″
- Height: 5.6″
- Width: 1.3″
- Sight Radius: 6.3″
- Weight (empty mag): 26.6 oz