Firstly, The Walther Arms Walther PPX™ M1 Stainless 9mm pistol with a 4” barrel and 16-round capacity. Secondly, has all the features you look for in a duty pistol. Thirdly, at a price that will make you look twice. Further, The new Stainless PPX from Walther offers a smooth trigger. Moreover, ambidextrous magazine release, three integral safeties.
Firstly, rugged construction, Tenifer™ coated slide and barrel, and the famous Walther ergonomic grip. Secondly, Walther Performance Design comes to the defense of your pocketbook.
Firstly, The MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny accessory mounting rail lets you customize your pistol with lights. Secondly, lasers or other tactical devices.
This firearm does not include a test-fired casing from the factory. If your local law requires one for registration purposes, please check with your receiving dealer before purchasing.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Finish: Stainless
- Trigger Pull: 6.5 lbs
- Capacity: 16 rounds
- Barrel Length: 4 in.
- Tenifer coated slide and barrel for corrosion resistance
- Loaded chamber viewpoint for easy status check
- Front and rear slide serrations
- 3 safeties: 2 drop safeties and firing pin block for a safe carry
- Ambidextrous slide stop
- Picatinny accessory rail for lasers and other tactical accessories
- Checkered trigger guard, perfect for tactical 2-handed grip stance
- Reversible push-button thumb-operated mag release
- Ergonomic Walther grip
- Constant smooth 6.5 lb. trigger pull for greater accuracy and control.
There are no reviews yet.